Strategic Fleet Combat Operations
Check back soon for more information!
NOTE: Rules are subject to change at any time up until the tournament begins. Check here for any updates/changes.
- Single stage, double elimination tournament
- Each player can only register/compete for one Organization
- Org team can substitute players between matches, so long as they are from the same Org
- Rules and format are subject to change. Speak to an official for the latest rule changes
- Final authority on all rules, including anti-collusion rules, falls on the tournament staff. Their word is law
- Fleet commanders must be designated prior to the tournament. One vice-commander can be selected in case of emergency
- Full fleet makeup plus crew positions must be submitted prior to each match
- Teams are allowed to practice against each other if they wish
- Each team must only be working towards their own victory, not the victory of another team (no collusion!)
- No setting of "house" or "gentleman's" rules during the tournament, this will be considered collusion.
- Shared leadership, theorycrafting, planning or logistics between teams is NOT allowed.
- Making deals to split prizes if either team wins is NOT allowed
- Matches will last a maximum of 15 minutes
- In the case of a draw...
- Any crew crashes or disconnects once a match begins while unfortuante, will be considered a character death. If the player is a pilot, if another pilot cannot take the helm, the ship is considered destroyed.
- Travelling more than 50 km from the center of the arena leads to disqualification of that ship
- If you are destroyed, you may not return to the battle arena. Returning will lead to disqualification of your team
- Each destroyed ship scores the amount of points equal to it's cost
- Flagships bestow an additional 10 points when destroyed
- If all ships are destroyed, the remaining team wins
- If the time limit is reached, the team with the highest score wins
NOTE: Ship point values are subject to change at any time up until the tournament begins. Check here for any updates/changes.
- Maximum ship points per fleet: 100
- Maximum ships per fleet: 8
- Maximum crew per fleet: 20
- One ship shall be designated the Flagship, special rules apply
- The Fleet Commander must be aboard the flagship
- Flagships are worth a bonus 10 points if destroyed
The following table can be used to find point values for all ships. Note, crew includes an optional engineer where possible.